Experienced Service Advisor
Service Advisor – Automotive
Put your natural knack for pleasing people to work! If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. We need more than a Service Advisor; we need an expert in the art and science of customer service—someone who is equally as comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between our customers and our service techs.
- Attitude is everything—greet service department customers promptly and courteously
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to techs
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low-pressure, high-integrity methods
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Gulf Coast Family of Dealerships located in Angleton, Texas is proud to be one of the premier Auto Parks in the Houston Metro area. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you’ll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. We strive to make your career with Gulf Coast a good one – until retirement. The Gulf Coast Family of Dealerships is looking for candidates whose work ethics incorporate a demonstrated commitment to excellence and a desire to be the best.