Automotive Internet Sales Consultant
Internet Sales Professional – Automotive
No more waiting in the heat for the customer to walk into the showroom. Now have them all come to you and have trained personnel to work with you to assist you in bringing all of your customers to the dealership. Do you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, goal oriented internet sales professionals for new and used vehicles.
In this position, you will help to develop, implement and administer our e-commerce platform while responding to sales leads and information requests generated through the dealership’s website.
- Guaranteed salary
- Weekly commission based on sales performance
- Very lucrative pay plan
- Top performers can earn in excess of 100k a year
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index (CSI), Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Gulf Coast Family of Dealerships located in Angleton, Texas is proud to be one of the premier Auto Parks in the Houston Metro area. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you’ll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. We strive to make your career with Gulf Coast a good one – until retirement. The Gulf Coast Family of Dealerships is looking for candidates whose work ethics incorporate a demonstrated commitment to excellence and a desire to be the best. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.