Automotive Sales Consultant
Sales Professional – Automotive
Turn your passion for sales into profit! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales pros for new and used vehicles. In this position, you will walk with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life. Gulf Coast Family of Dealerships is one of the fastest growing groups in the Greater Houston area, we are looking to add to our great family of people.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Guaranteed salary
- Weekly commission based on sales performance
- Very lucrative pay plan
- Top performers can earn in excess of 100k a year
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Vacation time, holiday and sick leave
- Company paid continuing education and training
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Gulf Coast Family of Dealerships located in Angleton, Texas is proud to be one of the premier Auto Parks in the Houston Metro area. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you’ll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. We strive to make your career with Gulf Coast a good one – until retirement. The Gulf Coast Family of Dealerships is looking for candidates whose work ethics incorporate a demonstrated commitment to excellence and a desire to be the best. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.